Applying for college? Apply for a free laptop, too.
Here’s what you do
- Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements
• Senior attending a participating high school
• Applying to a 4-year college
• Receiving free or reduced-price school lunch
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- By March 1, 5 pm, complete the Fully Charged for College application
- By May 1, 5 pm, submit documentation to Fully Charged for College including:
a. letter of acceptance to a 4-year college/university, and
b. college enrollment deposit/confirmation
What you can expect from Fully Charged for College
- We will notify you immediately upon receipt of your application.
- We will follow up with a letter outlining your next steps.
- The Fully Charged for College Selection Committee will review all completed applications and select award recipients. Awards will be granted based on the strength of the application, confirmed acceptance and enrollment in a 4-year college or university, and Fully Charged for College’s available resources.
- By June 1, we will notify all award recipients. Only winners will be notified. Award recipients will receive a new Apple® computer – a model currently being used by the majority of U.S. college students. This computer comes with the full Mac Support to help students get started and build Mac expertise.
- In early July, computers will be distributed so students may start their first semester Fully Charged for College!
Have questions? Read our FAQs or contact us, using this form.